I cannot wait to share with you!

 Welcome to PixelPrime Cross Stitch and Pixel Art! I'm Ken. I've been cross stitching since around the age of 7, quilting since I was 9, crocheting since I was 12, diamond painting for about a year, playing video games since I could hold a controller, love movies, comics, books, etc. So what combines all of these? Pattern making! I have been playing around with making patterns for approximately a year now and I'm loving it! Sometimes I've been known to sit here for 8 hours or so (... hey... covid shut downs suck
so I needed something to do ok! lol) just playing around with patterns. I have been working on a bigger project for several months now and decided that I want to share it with as many people who want it. Guess what? It can be divided into 12 different elements so I will be sharing it as a SAL! In the meantime there are other smaller patterns that I have made that I will be sharing. Remember, most of the material I use in my patterns are from pop culture and therefore I do not own these characters, these are simply fan art and in homage. Feel free to use any of the patterns FOR FREE to create your own cross stitch, diamond paintings, perler, crochet (corner to corner), or whatever else you can think of! Just please don't share my patterns with anyone without directing them to the link so they can download it themselves, or try to sell my patterns (who would? they're basic ;) lol).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE IS POWER

Zelda is probably one of the most well know and influential women in gaming. She's appeared in so many video games that it's hard fo...