Don't go over the edge! We're just getting started

 One of the first times that our video game characters joined in with the fans of cursing at the fact that they failed, Q-bert brings back a lot of fond memories for me, being my mother's favorite game when I was growing up. I would sit and watch her for hours sometimes just seeing how far she could get and then being upset when my young self could only get through a few stages without *!#?@!ing it up!

Enjoy this scene featuring Q-Bert, Coily, and the infamous (*!#?@!) bubble!

Check out the "Power-Up Pallette" section for the color scheme for player 2 (green) Q-Bert!






No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE IS POWER

Zelda is probably one of the most well know and influential women in gaming. She's appeared in so many video games that it's hard fo...