Are you ready-icus?

 Press Start

Kid Icarus was one of the earliest gaming memories I have in my life. Extremely fond memories... shooting down enemies, getting upgrades and stronger arrows (although I wanted to stay green lol) and smashing with the hammers! Of course, back then, without the internet, and my young age, I had no idea how to turn back after I had been turned into an eggplant! I had even more disdain for the vegetable sorcerer after watching Captain N.

Enjoy this scene featuring Pit, Eggplant Wizard, and a Big Heart!

Check out the "Power-Up Palette" section for color schemes for pit after upgrading his arrows






1 comment:

SHE IS POWER

Zelda is probably one of the most well know and influential women in gaming. She's appeared in so many video games that it's hard fo...